Become a Member of the Crime Victims Action Alliance
click on the button below and choose your membership level to sign up and pay membership dues online (additional $1 will be added to membership dues to cover processing fees)
First and foremost, by becoming a member of CVAA you help to keep our organization operating!
Not only will you become part of one of the most influential victim rights advocacy organizations in the state of California, but you will be help CVAA to continue to provide information vital to protecting victim rights and public safety in California.
CVAA operates entirely on donations and is a volunteer run organization.
Your annual membership helps to pay the costs of running CVAA which includes:
- Producing quarterly newsletters, Action Alerts and Information Alerts
- Legislative advocacy (monitoring bills, advocating with representatives, providing testimony at legislative hearings, writing letters and tracking legislation)
- Public policy and systems change advocacy (including advocacy with the Victim Compensation Board, Board of Parole Hearings, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation and the Governor's office)
- Board of Parole Hearings oversight (monitoring grant rates and statistical record keeping, speaking at monthly meetings representing victims, providing information on the lifer parole hearing process to victims and other interested individuals, monitoring parole hearings, and participating in the Commissioner confirmation process)
- Providing information on AB 109 and crime related issues through our Action Alerts, Facebook page and twitter account
- Endorsing candidates for office who have a proven history of promoting victims rights and public safety.
By becoming a member of the Crime Victims Action Alliance, you are taking a positive step in preserving the rights of victims of violent crime. The Crime Victims Action Alliance works to improve and increase the rights and services to victims of violent crime. The Crime Victims Action Alliance holds those who have been entrusted to protect the public's safety accountable for their actions and supports those who have a proven record of supporting victims rights, services and improving the public's safety.
Help victims of crime by joining today!
Membership levels are as follows:
$40 Individual Membership $130 Family Membership (up to 4 family members)
$25 Student Membership $35 Distinguished Membership (65+ years)
$250 Corporate/Organization Membership
Click HERE to print out a membership application and send in by mail
click on the button below and choose your membership level to sign up and pay membership dues online
(additional $1 will be added to membership dues to cover processing fees).